Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn to communicate organizational changes to employees
- Learn skills to help employees help themselves during the phases of transition
- Identify the emotional and psychological aspects of change and transition
- Practice techniques to determine the impacts of change and develop solutions to minimize negative impacts
- Learn what is required of a leader during organizational change
Change is ever-present in our society. It is the only constant we can count on. How well employees deal with these changes will make or break the organization¦s ability to survive and remain competitive.
This program provides concrete step-by-step action plans and skill practice to empower and equip managers to help their employees meet the challenges and opportunities of this age of instability.
This workshop focuses on the critical stages of managing change, what to expect and how to manage these stages. For intact teams, the team can diagnose what stage it is in as well as participate in activities that will help the team move through that stage and on to the next.
What skills will the delegates gain?
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
Participants will leave this course with an overview of the practical things they can do to improve their effectiveness as an agent of change. Participants will also receive a memory jogger for how to manage successful change projects.
- Facilitate the changes in attitude towards ownership / control of information
- Develop a fully integrated "flight plan" for achieving their information strategies
- Develop effective communications for change
- Design and execute effective change interventions
- Identify individuals affected by the changes
Who should attend?
The course is designed for all staff within institutions who are directly involved in the development of their institutional information strategy. The contents of this course are summarised below:
- Creating a concept for change
- Communications development
- Making effective change interventions
- Facilitating change groups and teams
Course Outlines for 2-3 day Workshops available on request.
Click here for more Details & Pricing