Canada's Leading Career Counselors & Soft Skill Trainers:
What does a personalized Interview Coaching involve?
- We start with a mock interview based on standard & behavioral interview questions. This way we ascertain different aspects of your interview technique and are able to assess your weaknesses.
- We train you on specific techniques designed to overcome the weaknesses we identify. The interview techniques will help you build confidence, to answer correctly, that present your skills, abilities and personality in the best possible light in our Interview coaching workshop in Toronto.
- Using our bank of interview questions, we then work with you on answering these questions and polish your technique.
- Finally, we discuss common interview pitfalls, address body language issues and answer any other questions you have.
|We will provide you with our interview guide covering all topics, extensive list of questions, sample answers, and questions to ask, and interview tips.
Resume Solutions Interview Coaches personalized sessions will provide with increase confidence, help you answer those awkward and difficult questions and will provide you with the positive attitude you need to succeed at interviews.
How much coaching is required?
Usually our clients require one to two 3-hour sessions to be successful at their next interview. It is preferable to have the session one or two weeks before the interview as it will give you time you to practice your newly acquired skills, thus maximizing your chances of success.
However if your interview is in a day or two, don't panic - many of our clients are in that situation. Our specially targeted sessions will give you the tools you need to achieve your objectives.
|Duration: 3 Hours Session or 6 Hours Session
Cost: 3 Hours Session ($599+ HST)
6 Hours Session ($899 + HST)
Payment can be made as follows: - Pay online through the secure online paypal link provided.
- Individuals wishing to pay thru Visa/Mastercard/Amex can call us at 647-271-3330
- For organizations, an Invoice can be mailed and a cheque payable to “ 1437467 Ontario Inc.” can be mailed to 4789 Yonge Street, Suite 1014, North York, ON M2N0G3.
Please click here to register online or for more information contact us