The training workshop concentrates on how to maximize your effectiveness by
defining expectations, establishing ground rules and gives you a new confidence.
Following topics are covered in this one day workshop
- 1. The importance of listening
- Identify the difference between
hearing and listening.
- Increase your productivity
- Use critical listening skills.
- Recognize different listening
- Resist distractions while
2. Powerful Listening
- Types of listening
- Asking the right questions
(e.g.open-ended, closed-ended questions and when to
- Listening between the lines
- Listening practice
- Communicating with people
you don't know well
- Listening to challenging speakers
such as nonstop talkers, monotone speakers, boring presenters,
big mouths, etc.
3. Development of Listening Skills
- The 3 components of listening
- getting what the speaker is
talking about Understanding
- checking the information against
your own knowledge Judging
- deciding whether you believe
the information or not
- 4. Body Language/Nonverbal Communication
- nonverbal signals
Course Outlines for 2-3 day Workshops available on request.
Click here for more Details & Pricing